COMPASS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/H Service Provider through Affirmative Action which includes employing persons with disabilities and/or veterans.
COMPASS’ employment decisions are based on program needs, job requirements, individual skills and abilities. COMPASS is committed to the hiring and promotion of a culturally diverse staff that provides equality of opportunity in all of its official actions.
It is COMPASS’ policy to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability or age. Furthermore, COMPASS’s staff are dedicated to upholding the agency’s Commitment to Excellence standards in performing their positions with integrity, leadership and a cooperative attitude that fosters teamwork.
Send letters of interest, applications and resumes to us at: Info@compassfamily.org
Here is an application to complete and include with your letter and resume: Application for Employment
Available positions include:
- Assertive Community Team (ACT) – ACT Customer Support Specialist – Full-time
- Assertive Community Team (ACT) – ACT Substance Use Clinician – Full-time
- Assertive Community Team (ACT) – ACT Team Leader – Full-time
- Assertive Community Team (ACT) and CWFD – ACT- Employment Services Specialist – Full-time
- Center for Workforce Development – Intermittent Job Coach – Part time
- Doris Burdman Home – Therapeutic Program Worker – Full-time midnight shift
- Doris Burdman Home – Therapeutic Program Worker – Part-time daytime shift
- Doris Burdman Home – Therapeutic Program Worker – Part-time midnight shift
- Daybreak – Case Manager – Full-time
- Fiscal – Staff Accountant – Full-time
- Horizon House – Therapeutic Program Worker – Full time afternoons
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services – Case Manager – Full-time
- Riverbend Center – Behavioral Health Counselor – Full-time
- Riverbend Center – Psychiatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Part-time
- Sojourner House – Domestic Violence Specialist (2) – Part-time