About Compass Family & Community Services
Since 1908, Compass Family & Community Services has worked tirelessly to build strong children, families and communities. Compass is a dynamic, diverse, not-for-profit agency committed to providing essential, seamless and comprehensive services to those we serve.
Compass’ programs care for people from infancy through their senior years in Mahoning, Trumbull, Columbiana and Jefferson Counties. Compass currently employs over 300 full and part-time employees in 12 locations.
Compass Family & Community Services is:
- An Equal Opportunity Employer & Provider of Services
- Accessible to deaf & hearing impaired
A Contract Agency of:
- The Mahoning County Mental Health Board
- The Trumbull County Mental Health & Recovery Board
Licensed & Certified by:
- The Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- A United Way Funded Agency:
– Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley
– Trumbull County